Work for the socio-economic empowerment of HIV/AIDS orphans.
MERCY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION AFRICA is a Community Based organisation found in Uganda in Bwaise a Kampala Surbub. It is a NOT FOR PROFIT Organisation which caters for HIV/AIDS orphans and Vulnerable Children in terms of School fees,stationary and clothings. We corabolate with schools in Uganda in this noble cause.
The organisation sensitises the youth and trains them about life skills and them the prevention of HIV/AIDS.
The organistaion cares for disabled people and elderly guardians in their homes.And on top of that we do connect volunteers who would like to work in Ugnda to different places.We work with them while in Uganda.
We are right now working with five primary schools around Kawempe on HIV/AIDS and developing Children's Rights in these schools.
Socio-Economic empowerment of people through strategic intervention and sustainable development programs hence preaching the gospel of Christ to reduce HIV/AIDS infections and its effects,Children's Rights Violation and poor Health.
To sensitise Citizens on HIV/AIDS,Children's Rights and Community Healthy to promote healthy self esteemed successful citizens within their communities.
- To reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS infection amongst Children,youth and Adults through Community sensitisation and help them cope up with HIV/AIDS Scourge.
- To support and care for HIV/AIDS orphans and vulnerable Children by providing formal Education.
- To improve reproducive Health of Communitites affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.
- To connect and work with Volunteers in Africa.
- To promote awareness and realise the importance of Children's Rights in schools and Communities in order to overcome the risk of Human Rights violation,Child abuse,drug abuse and street Children for better National development.
- To design Christ centered programs and respond to the obdience of Humanity by preching the gospel of Jesus Christ and hence Salvayion of Man.
- To design and construct feasible community health facilities with good and well cordinated services in order to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS opportunistic disease.
- To construct Primary,Secondary and Tertiary Educational institutions,within the community with a community responsibility approach and set up technical skills in order to develop job creators in our communities.
- To set up a legal desk to advocate for Children's Rights,Orphned Children,widows and elderly thrown out of property inherited by relatives of HIV/AIDS diseased parents.
WHERE WE WORK:
Right now we are in Uganda in around Kampala areas in Uganda and we are to expand our services to all parts of Africa.